Tuesday, February 21, 2017

I want your stories---- STRONG WOMEN---

                   


                                              I want your stories!!!


I meant to start my blog series on "Strong Women" at the beginning of the year, I'm a little late, but better late than never!
What makes you a strong woman?
I know there are many strong women who fight battles every day we don't know about. Many face issues that are big or small, and I want to know what makes you get through and ride the storm. Some of you have walked away from successful careers to pursue your passion or have survived a toxic relationship and moved on, faced adversity, poverty or injustice.

Being strong doesn't mean there are no tears or fears, being strong means dealing with whatever comes your way, picking yourself up and dealing with it anyway. It's about resilience, determination, and heart.
Once a month, I want to post a story about what makes you a strong woman and the lessons you have learned along the way to help other women. This is part of my theme for the Diamonds in the Rough series about strong friendships and the power of women!
If you feel able to help and would like to contribute your story, post in the comments or message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment