Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day



The Vineyards of Allegretti 

My gift to you this Valentine's Day for 99cents. I couldn't help to write this story because of my love of Italy and wine. Fabio the hospitality manager of the Poliziano winery helped me to fill in some technical details to enable me to have an understanding of what happens on a working vineyard. Plus, I was able to visit the winery in person and met another author who worked there from NYC!!! It was a magical experience and beyond everything I imagined! It makes me want to write book 2....                                                                 #mafia #romance #vineyard #wine                                                                                                                          AMAZON 

Nearly, three years ago, we made our first trip to Italy, and I still remember strolling through the  streets of the hilltop town of Montepulciano, Tuscany, like yesterday. If there is ever I place I go could back again  and again it is Italy. We spent another couple of weeks there in 2018, touring around the south, but I have a penchant for the north and I am desperate to go back. Everywhere we went the people are friendly and warm. The beauty of the country boundless, the food mouthwatering, and even the house-wine is a gift from the gods.



Perhaps because this was the first trip in many years I made with just my husband and with four kids that is rare, but this place to me will always be magical and special. A place to sit, and savor life, preferably with a good glass of wine and one of the many fresh pastries on offer. 


                  

 Blurb for The Vineyards of Allegretti 

Photos of an intoxicated and out-of-control Vivian King, taken after a night in Paris, are splashed across the tabloids. Her memories of the night are vague. Suspended from college, her only choice is to return home to Michael Allegretti, the man who broke her heart four years ago. He holds the key to her frozen heart and her financial independence. This time, Vivian isn’t leaving until she’s claimed them both and given Michael a taste of his own medicine.

However, Michael Allegretti has plans of his own and will not allow the family's vineyards to be divided. When a disastrous business venture risks the vineyards falling into the wrong hands, he decides to use every trick in the book to keep what he has worked so tirelessly for, even if it means settling for a marriage of convenience.

With the mafia involved, plus a psychotic ex-lover, Vivian risks not only losing her heart but her life as well.
                            



Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment