Tuesday, March 12, 2019

New release: Forgotten Love


Forgotten Love

                                         
💥💜~~~Forgotten Love~~~💜💥


         My #newrelease, Forgotten Love is now LIVE.


It's the first book in the Bound by Love series, which centers around four military buddies who are rebuilding their lives after serving their country and the women who give them a reason to overcome their demons and find happiness.


                   It's #free on Kindleunlimited.... 

                   Universal link to Forgotten Love Kindle version
mybook.to/ForgottenLove                   


         


Blurb for Forgotten Love


I’m an ex-Navy SEAL. A wounded warrior with a hard-ass exterior and a checkered past to match. All I care about is my outdoor survival business—teaching others the skills they need to survive in the face of danger.

But fate has a wicked sense of humor.

From out of nowhere this brunette-beauty with the easy smile and doe-eyes walks into my life…and it’s not the first time.

Summer doesn’t remember me. But she’s the one I can’t forget.

I know that she’s in danger, and I’ll gladly give in to every protective instinct I have when it comes to keeping her safe.

There’s a reason fate sent her my way for a second time.

Only, this time…I won’t fail her.

Not again.



Enjoy and I hope if you read the book, you will let me know what you think!  

No comments:

Post a Comment