I am delighted to introduce my lovely writer friend Jennifer Smith, who shares my passion and determination for crafting stories that readers will love. Her debut adult fiction novel Flying Backwards was released in August 2015, and she is currently working on a fantasy trilogy!
Jennifer W Smith lives in a quaint New Hampshire town with her husband and two children. Her kitty, a beautiful blue-eyed Balinese is always nearby, and she’s recently adopted a four-year-old collie who’s made herself at home. She debuted her first woman’s fiction novel in late August of 2015 titled FLYING BACKWARDS.
On a whim, she applies to become a flight attendant. Suddenly, she is jetting off to London, Rome, and St. Petersburg where she finds herself romantically entangled with three very different suitors. Eleanor’s new life exceeds all her wildest dreams.To find fulfillment, Eleanor must discover success, confidence, friendship, and love. As her daydreams become reality, the choices she makes both build and break her heart. But her last choice decides it all.
I thought it might be fun to ask you some questions so the readers out there can get to know you a little better....
4. Being a busy mom, with two kids, how do you manage your writing?
5. You are a self-published author, do you think you will try to submit to a traditional publisher?
6. Any advice for aspiring authors?
7. Aside from writing and being a mom what hobbies do you enjoy?
8. How do you cope with stress or bad days when nothing is going right?
9. What is the BEST part about being an author?
10. What do you see happening for you as an author in 2016?