Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Time to celebrate!




Clink! Clink! Can you hear me toasting with my friends and celebrating the fact that I have       signed a three book deal for the Children of Annwn series. Woot! Woot! Amazing feeling to     receive some acknowledgement of what you have achieved, and I'm embracing that feeling     for a while because what comes next is I think MUCH  harder, marketing and selling them. 

So, contracts signed, what comes next, well I have to read through the manuscript and work with a specially assigned editor and bring this baby home.


No  more snippets or teasers until it's ready! Oh, and did I mention I have 2 further books to write, yep have written some vague outlines and will feel happier when I can submerge myself back into the story. I also plan to set up a web-site, so when it's ready I will let you know.  



Oh, also on a sideline, I am going to enter a first page competition for a WIP that I have. I love these and if you have something suitable send along to the link below.


                    http://sold.soyouthinkyoucanwrite.com/2014/06/harlequin-first-page-critiques/




https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jennifer-Davies/1421409368089313?ref_type=bookmark


No comments:

Post a Comment