Thursday, August 28, 2014

Book Cover!





Hi Everyone,

I have been on vacation for the past two weeks and having a blast as I traveled to Las Vegas and then drove through Death Valley, Yosemite, San Francisco, and Big Sur with my family. To end the trip, we spent a couple of lazy days in San Diego lolling about on the beach!

The vacation may well be over but I'm still in holiday mood.

Whilst I was away, I celebrated my birthday, my wedding anniversary, and my book cover art !!!! Seeing the beautiful art work that Dawne Dominique created for my first YA romantic fantasy book was electrifying and I couldn't keep my eyes off the picture .
www.dawnedominique.com


I love it and hope you do too?

That's it for this week as I have to unpack and get everyone ready for school! As soon as I have news of the date for the book release and can post excerpts, I will be right on it.

Have a great holiday weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment