Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Book trailer for Children of Annwn: The Promise written by Jennifer Owen...



It has been a super busy week, and it's only Tuesday!!!

The teens were away either working or at friends over the weekend, and my youngest was away up in Maine with our dear friends. It was strange to, quiet and yet absolutely fabulous at the same time. Mr. D. and I could  stroll along the shopping mall, grab a coffee and chat over adult topics.

Also, whilst he was at the gym, I was able to write which I not only spend my daylight hours on but also any spare time I have! I also worked on the book trailer which I am psyched about and hope you get a feel for the story of The Promise, the first book in the Children of Annwn series.

Thrashing around ideas and plot for the second book in the Children of Annwn series is going well, and I feel myself getting deeper into the characters and fleshing out some story lines so happy there.

Ooh, and my last piece of news, my first review is in on Amazon.com
 Over the moon, euphoric and delighted.


.L.Peterson thank you for writing a review you are awesome.
5.0 out of 5 stars A charming tale of love and magic that takes unexpected turns, October 13, 2014
By K. L Peterson "BeetleEyePie" (Hagerstown MD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Children of Annwn: The Promise (Kindle Edition)
A charming tale of love and magic that takes unexpected turns. Carries you away to a faraway land you can imagine visiting





No comments:

Post a Comment