Sunday, August 5, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

1} Thank the blogger that nominated you.

Thank you so very much Jeanette Andersen for  the One Lovely Blog Award. Go to http://jeanettesandersen.blogspot.com/ for the “rules” and to snag the badge to post on your website.

 2} Give 7 random facts about yourself



1~ I'm originally from Wales. 

2~ I love Dr Who, my favourite Dr was David Tennant.

3~ I love to sing but I'm not very good.

4~ Have recently discovered that I love the gym.

5~ Cannot live without chocolate.

6~ Have four boys ages from 7==23.

7~ Used to make swarovski  jewelry,( rings, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings) for a hobby until it took over my office and then used to sell them at craft shows...



Nominate 15 blogs



Please leave a comment so I will know you received notification! 

(With problems I'm having at the moment w/Blogger and my cluelessness of attaching links, I'm not listing my 15 nominees. Sorry for the inconvenience)

2 comments:

  1. Jen, just read about this on catnipoflife! Nothing like being behind:>) Thank you for the award…I am humbled and very appreciative! I will work on the posting and hopefully have it up either today or in the morning. Cyber hugs to you! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, was left a message saying i had won a One lovely blog award. Will have the post up later today :)

    ReplyDelete